Simple, powerful management for the Apple platform.
Ask us about a trial evaluation.
The Casper Suite 8 marks the next step in the evolution of client management for OS X and iOS, building upon a long-term commitment to integrate with and augment Apple technologies.
We regularly hold Casper events and training around Australia. Be sure to check our events page.
We're Australia's Casper Specialists
CompNow is the only IT provider in Australia to have obtained Casper Reseller and Casper Certified Integrator status. This means our team can support any client wishing to integrate Casper into their corporate environment; from introducing the features of the software, to ensuring proper configuration of the software.
Casper Suite 8 Features
- OS X Mountain Lion Compatible
- FileVault 2: Institutional Key Management
- Configuration Profile management for iOS devices
- Web-based management of all configuration profile settings directly in the JSS
- Send remote lock, clear passcode or remote wipe to iOS devices
- Self Service interface for distribution of in-house apps and provisioning profiles
- Manage Volume Purchase Program codes for distribution of App Store apps to iOS devices
- Over-the-Air or tethered device enrollment
- New JSS Mobile with MDM capabilities, allowing you to manage mobile devices from mobile devices
- Optional built-in CA/SCEP server for environments that do not have their own
Peerless Breadth and Depth in Mac Client Management
The Casper Suite simplifies the life of system administrators with a comprehensive platform to inventory, image, update and maintain Macs. The Casper Suite increases the efficiency of your IT staff, reduces the cost of ownership and minimises liability by providing a framework to enforce software licensing compliance, security standards, energy usage and other organisational rules and requirements. Normalise your Mac support with the one client management software suite developed exclusively for Mac OS X.
The Casper Suite is a powerful framework providing tremendous breadth and depth of management functionality for the Mac platform. Working with Mac administrators in business, education and government throughout the world, JAMF Software developers have identified eight major tenets of client management: Inventory, Imaging, Patch Management, Software Distribution, Remote Control, Settings Management, License Management and Usage Management. Within each of these tenets, the Casper Suite provides features and functions that provide Mac admins best practice strategies to meet the challenges of supporting Macs in the enterprise, allowing your organization to build and sustain a stable, cost effective and user friendly computing environment.
A Powerful and Flexible Management Framework
The Casper Suite is designed from the ground up to provide a sensible and efficient approach to managing the Macs on your network. A best of breed framework, the Casper Suite is developed natively and exclusively for the Mac platform and leverages the tools within OS X and OS X Server. Combining proven industry standards and technologies with thoughtful innovations and centralized architecture results in a solution that is reliable, powerful and flexible enough to meet the management needs of your unique environment.
- Native Development for Macintosh Platform
- Central Server
- Local Distribution Points
- SMB, AFP, HTTPS or HTTP Protocols for Distribution Points
- Remote Acquisition of Clients
- No Agent or Client Application Required
- Role Based Access at Granular Level
- Logging of all Actions (CMDB)
- Scaled for Large, Distributed Environments
- Web Based Management
- iPhone Access Application
- Open Database Schema
- Modular Configurations for Imaging
- Point and Click Package Creation
- Universal Binary for Mac OS X
- Integrates with Active Directory, Open Directory, Novell
What it means to be both a Reseller and an Integrator
Casper integrators are trained and certified by JAMF Software to facilitate Jumpstarts for Casper customers. The Jumpstart is an on-site Professional Service that introduces the Casper Suite to the customer environment, ensuring the software is properly configured to address business requirements as soon as possible.
Resellers are authorized to sell JAMF Software licenses, Annual Support Agreements (ASAs), and JumpStarts for the entire JAMF Software product line.