Preparing for impending changes to Apple Deployment Programmes.
Apple Deployment Update
From 1st December Apple are making changes to the existing Apple Deployment Programmes Portal which incorporate both Automated Device Enrolment (formerly known as DEP) and the Volume Purchasing Program (VPP). Accessed via deploy.apple.com
If you are using either of these programs and haven’t already moved across to Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager then this seminar will be very relevant to you.
Hear from CompNow Apple Specialists and Apple System Engineers.
- Upcoming sunsetting of Apple Deployment Programmes
- Introduction to Apple Business / School Manager
- Best practices when migrating to Apple Business / School Manager
- Considerations for migrating to Apps & Books from Volume Purchasing Program (VPP)
- Hear the latest on federated authentication
- Key considerations when deploying & managing Apple devices
If you are unable to attend this session, get in touch with us on 1300 COMPNOW and we can arrange a meeting.
Please pass this onto your colleagues & peers who may also need to be aware of the upcoming changes.
Agenda for the day will be as follows:
10.00am Morning Tea
11.00am Event Concludes
Register now in a location near you
Thursday 17th October
Clarendon D & E Room
1 Convention Centre Pl,
South Wharf VIC 3006
Tuesday 22nd October
Stamford Plaza Adelaide
150 North Terrace,
Adelaide SA 5000
Wednesday 23rd October
Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour
12 Darling Dr,
Sydney 2000 NSW
Thursday 24th October
Cnr Merivale & Glenelg Streets
South Bank, Brisbane QLD 4101
Tuesday 29th October
21 Mounts Bay Rd,
Perth WA 6000