Partnering with CrowdStrike to Stop Security Breaches in Australian Schools

Ransomware accounted for 27% of the data breaches involving malware infections last year. Most security platforms do not protect against the other 73% of the other types of attacks.

CompNow has recently partnered with CrowdStrike to bring this radically new type of protection to the education market in Australia as we have seen this become a huge issue for many schools.

CrowdStrike​ brings a single console for all security modules of the product. This, combined with a single lightweight agent works everywhere on every device and brings organisation wide protection.

Learn more about our Security offerings:
CompNow Security

I am looking to
Check warranty and insurance status

How to find your serial number?