Jamf Management and Security Webinar Series
In today’s IT climate, managing your organisations devices effectively and securely is critical to keep your staff as well as students working and learning. In this series of webinars we have experts across the IT spectrum to assist with supporting your organisation’s device management and protection.
Tuesday 25th July 2023 – Completed
What’s new in managing and securing Apple devices in Education – Webinar
Jamf’s Francesco Garbellini alongside Compnow’s Damian Cavanagh will introduce you to latest in managing and securing Apple devices in the school environment. The most recent updates from Apple bring huge advances for education organisations and their Jamf admins, bringing transformative learning and teaching to a new level with a cleaner and more unified experience.
- Manage and secure Apple in Education with Jamf
- WWDC 2023 enhancements to help educators innovate with Apple
- Updates to Managed Apple IDs
- Advances in declarative device management
Tuesday 15th August 2023 – Completed
A journey towards a more secure modern workplace with Jamf – Webinar
Trusting every device and every user is now more important than ever. Explore Jamf’s Trusted Access solution with Jamf’s Lloyd Thomas and Compnow’s Aaron Polley. The team will demonstrate the best use cases for enrolling devices and keeping them secure in your environment.
- Explore the six elements of Trusted Access
- Creating a seamless and consistent login experience
- Detecting MacOS and Mobile Vulnerabilities
- Securing application access on managed and BYOD devices
Tuesday 19th September 2023 – 2:00PM AEST – Completed
Protecting your Enterprise Devices in an ever-changing IT environment – Webinar
Discover where Jamf Security Solutions fits in your enterprise device management with Jamf’s Mark Padginton and Compnow’s Russell Kelly. The team will discuss what is happening currently in the IT security industry and what you can do to protect your enterprise and personal devices. Register now to learn more.
- What are the current threat vectors and how may this impact your organisation?
- What does it mean to truly protect a device?
- The latest in the enterprise security industry
- What to look out for in managing devices in todays IT climate.