CompNow Melbourne : COVID-19 Update
In response to the relaxing of Victorian Government restrictions, CompNow have introduced a number of further safeguards to the services we provide in the state. Our focus remains on staff welfare and minimising staff & customer contact, thereby ensuring we adhere to Victorian Government regulations and reduce the spread of the virus.
As per DHHS guidelines, CompNow – as a technology provider for many essential organisations, can continue providing service adhering to a strict COVID Safe Plan.
Please assist us with patience & respect as we work through the daily challenges and possible delays.
Hardware / Device / Service Repairs
- Our on-site hardware repairs have ceased in Victoria for normal customers.
- We can only assist on-site for Health, Vic Police and essential services.
- Repairs etc will now operate via courier for business / school customers only.
- Customers are no longer able to enter our Melbourne locations.
- Repairs will be handled via Click’n’Collect.
- One Person At A Time, Masks Required.
- No Contact Pickup & Drop Off Curbside Service.
- Devices Returned After Repair to Vehicle Boot/Wagon.
- To have your device repaired, you must complete our online form
- All payments are to be completed remotely before pickup.
Engineering & On-site Services & Deployments
- In the event an organisation is permitted to have people on-site according to the current guidelines and have a COVID Safe Plan in place we will attend for on-site engineering support, on-site repairs & deployments.
- We will still provide remote support.
- As per existing arrangements we will attend any site requiring critical assistance.
- All maintenance and non-critical work will be postponed or provided remotely.
- Our first preference will still be to facilitate repairs via our free courier service.
Click’n’Collect at 352 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill VIC 3168
- We are now allowing the customer collections of goods.
- You will need to have already paid for the goods via an online portal, verified bank transfer or be an account customer. We will not be taking payment on the spot so if you don’t meet these requirements you won’t be able to collect your order.
All other CompNow Services
- CompNow is still open for businessacross Australia including Melbourne.
- All of our sales, operations, admin teams continue working from home.
- We will NOT accept customer pickups or drop offs from our Logistics Centre.
- Our warehouse team continue to utilise PPE and extra COVID safe measures.
For more information on CompNow’s General COVID-19 Practices, please click here.