CompNow Melbourne : COVID-19 Stage 4 Update
In response to the latest Stage 4 Victorian Government restrictions, CompNow have introduced a number of further safeguards to the services we provide in the state. Our focus remains on staff welfare and minimising staff & customer contact, thereby ensuring we adhere to Victorian Government regulations and reduce the spread of the virus.
As per DHHS guidelines, CompNow – as a technology provider for many essential organisations, are able to continue providing service adhering to a strict COVID Safe Plan.
Please assist us with patience & respect as we work through the daily challenges and possible delays.
Hardware / Device / Service Repairs
- Our on-site hardware repairs have ceased in Victoria for normal customers
- We can only assist on-site for Health, Vic Police and essential services
- Repairs etc will now operate via courier for business / school customers only
- Customers are no longer able to enter our Melbourne locations
- Repairs will be handled via Click & Collect
- One Person At A Time, Masks Required
- No Contact Pickup & Drop Off Curbside Service
- Devices Returned After Repair to Vehicle Boot/Wagon
- To have your device repaired, you must complete our online form
- All payments are to be completed remotely before pickup
Engineering & On-site Services
- No on-site visits to CLOSED organisations unless critical failure/security issue
- We will still provide remote support
- All maintenance and non-critical work will be postponed or provided remotely
All other CompNow Services
- CompNow is still open for business across Australia including Melbourne
- All of our sales, operations, admin teams continue working from home
- During Stage 4, we will NOT accept customer pickups or drop offs from either our Melbourne Head Office or our Logistics Centre
- Pick ups & Drop offs will be organised with you via courier
- Our warehouse team continue to utilise PPE and extra COVID safe measures
For more information on CompNow’s General COVID-19 Practices, please click here.