Apple Deployment Essentials
In this 2-day course, students will gain the skills, tools, and knowledge they need to deploy Apple devices. Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises guide them through configuring and managing Apple devices. Students will work through real-world scenarios to test and reinforce their knowledge and skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Identify similarities and differences when you deploy Apple devices.
- Observe how deployment methods adapt as organizations grow and change.
- Define the role of mobile device management (MDM) and Apple Business Manager in the successful deployment of Apple devices.
- Respond to the challenges of deploying and managing devices without MDM.
- Explain what an Apple ID is and identify when it’s needed.
- Configure and manage settings, apps, and content on personally owned and organization-owned devices.
- Design and implement deployment solutions for real-world scenarios.
- IT professionals who deploy and manage Apple devices
- Technical professionals who help customers choose Apple devices
- iOS, iPadOS, and macOS familiarity
- Basic iOS and iPadOS device and Mac computer navigation skills
Deploy shared devices
- Explore the challenges of manually configuring multiple devices in an organization.BR>
- Manage Devices
- Learn how to use MDM to con?gure and manage devices consistently and eficiently.BR>
- Streamline enrollment
- In this introduction to Apple Business Manager, you’ll configure settings to enable over-the-air enrollment and supervision and learn how users can personalize organization-owned devices.
- Learn about the security technologies that protect the system, apps, and data on Apple devices. Configure restrictions, enforce FileVault on macOS, and manage the flow of data on iOS and iPadOS.
- Compare and contrast methods for restoring macOS, iOS, and iPadOS devices to factory state. Gain experience using built-in tools and discover how to rapidly return devices to service.
Deploy shared devices
- Configure devices for shared use. The devices have distributed apps and content, but users can’t personalize them.BR>
- Design a scenario
- Evaluate real-world deployment scenarios. Working in teams, design a deployment that meets your scenario’s needs and then present your solution to the class.
- Everything required to complete the course. A laptop and iOS device is provided for your use in the training room for the duration of the course.
- A light lunch and refreshments are provided.
- Information about our venues including parking & transport map be viewed here.
- We will send you a reminder prior to the course, please view our cancellation policy which can be viewed here. Please note there are late cancellation fees: within 72 hours a 50% fee and within 24 hours no refund.