Jamf School and Apple School Manager
1 day of Professional CompNow Training. Lunch and refreshments provided
Jamf School and Apple School Manager is a one-day practical course that teaches participants about the skills, tools, and knowledge they need to deploy iPad, Apple TVs and other Apple devices in educational settings. Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises guide participants through configuring, managing, and supervising iOS devices. Attendees’ knowledge and skills are developed working through real-world examples. JAMF school was previously named ZuluDesk.
Who should attend
- IT professionals in educational institutions who are responsible for deploying and managing iOS devices
- Administrators and teachers who are heavily involved in the technical aspects of their institution’s deployment plan
What you’ll learn
- Define the role of Apple School Manager, mobile device management (MDM), and classroom tools in the successful deployment of iOS devices
- Differentiate between one-to-one, shared, and personally-owned deployment models
- Learn what an Education Managed Apple ID is, how to create them in bulk and identify when to use them
- Configure and manage settings, apps, and content for one-to-one, shared, and personally-owned deployments
- iOS familiarity
- Basic iOS device navigation skills
Attendees will explore Apple School Manager, Jamf School, and various classroom tools and examine the part that each one plays in a successful deployment
We will look at one-to-one, shared, and personally-owned deployments. Attendees explore how each model affects the experiences of students, teachers, and IT.
We will step through the processes and streamline the management of our devices.
You may use Apple School Manger, Jamf School (ZuluDesk), Classroom.app, Classwork.app, iTunes, iBooks and other software on this course. You will learn how to integrate Apple School Manager and Jamf School and use Teacher or Admin created classes with Classroom.app.
- Everything required to complete the course. An iOS device and a Mac laptop are provided for your use in the training room for the duration of the course.
- A light lunch and refreshments are provided.
- Information about our venues including parking & transport map be viewed here.
- We will send you a reminder prior to the course.
- Please view our cancellation policy which can be viewed here.