HP DaaS and Pricing
HP DaaS is designed to help businesses and organisations to manage their fleet of devices more efficiently. CompNow offers a per seat, per month fixed term cost DaaS delivery model that includes hardware, software, managed services, training and support – making your fleet management more predictable, secure and accountable. If you would like to know what is HP DaaS, we provide you with the information below, along with details on how to get in touch to find out about our HP DaaS plans and HP DaaS pricing.
We have been in operation since 1990 and are an industry leader in custom procurement, deployment & support services for education, government and business. We are 100% Australian owned & operated and have six locations across Australia. Read below to find out everything you need to know about what is HP DaaS.
What is HP DaaS?
HP DaaS is where you lease HP devices rather than owning them. Many businesses and organisations are shifting to this model because of the many benefits that include:
- More predictable budgeting (one easy monthly payment, no extra costs and no unexpected end of term costs)
- More efficient and convenient device fleet management
- Enhanced security
- Ensures regulations around data security & freedom of information are adhered to
- Better productivity with the latest technology and more employee mobility
- Choice of HP devices along with a flexible warranty package
- Managed services are included such as help desk support, installation and patch management (you choose the services to suit your business or organisation requirements)
- Managed software subscriptions are included (you choose the software you require)
- Varied fixed terms – choose the term that suits your organisation (12 or 24 months, per user / per month, with a minimum of 10 users)
Because we have a strong partnership with HP, this enables us to provide the best HP solutions for our clients. We provide the latest HP devices, printers and healthcare technology on the market.