IT Lifecycle Management Services
Managing the IT lifecycle is an essential part of IT management within your business, no matter the sector. At CompNow, we have a specialist lifecycle management team of experts on hand to provide IT lifecycle services that give you confidence and control. Keep reading to learn about lifecycle services and how we reach individualised solutions for all our partners.
About Our IT Lifecycle Services
Our lifecycle services include:
- IT equipment lifecycle management
- IT hardware lifecycle management
- IT infrastructure lifecycle management
- Auditing and explaining your current setup
- Streamlining and procuring IT solutions to fill any gaps
- Managing updates of hardware when they reach the end of their lifecycle – overseeing transitions using our 150-strong team of technical support staff to reduce down-time between systems
- Securely managing data when it’s part of this IT management process – we can also supply data destruction certificates for your compliance records.
- We can use either Blancco or iShredder certified data sanitising.
We are also the parent company of SustainIT. Through SustainIT, we deal with all hardware in an ethical, environmental, and socially sustainable way, and on a large scale. This means re-using what we can – either in whole or for parts – and dealing with all e-waste in line with Australian guidelines. We also have dedicated charities who can take the older yet usable equipment and provide them as donations on your organisation’s behalf.
How We Can Help
To see these solutions in action, let’s have a look at how our IT lifecycle services have helped one of our clients.
With REA Group, we worked on a massive lifecycle management project, encompassing devices for their 1,300 staff right across Australia. We worked to provide REA staff with their choice of device (including laptop, phones and tablets). Using our expertise in Apple procurement, we ensured a level of buffer stock for REA that keeps the workforce in constant supply, as well as providing rapid fixes for any issues that arise in the day-to-day. This approach has boosted productivity and staff satisfaction across the REA Group.