IT Services and Support for Schools
The IT needs of schools and education institutions can be highly specific, and it takes an expert team to meet those needs.
At CompNow, we have 30 years of experience in IT services for various organisations. Our team includes specialists in school IT infrastructure. We’d like to share with you some of the projects we’ve worked on with our education clients, and how we’ve met their needs.
IT Support for Schools
While individual needs may vary, all schools have some needs in common:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Ease of communication and collaboration
- Secure and reliable infrastructure
- Tailored IT support services for schools.
Case Studies on IT Support for Education Institutions
At the same time, IT services for schools need to be flexible enough to capture the school’s educational vision for excellence. To give you an idea of how we can help, here are some case studies from our clients:
- We helped Antonine College in Melbourne ensure that their infrastructure was robust and flexible enough to embrace the importance of ICT in the school’s curriculum. We virtualised their server, increased the backup capability, and provided 10 times their previous systems’ processing power.
- We are helping RMIT University achieve their goal of ensuring that all new devices are rolled out within 48 hours, to ensure minimal interruption to work and learning. We’ve so far cut their existing delivery time by half (from 19 days to 10 days). This has resulted in a saving of $300,000 for the university in just 15 months.
Contact Us for Expert Advice
To assess the needs of your institution and identify how CompNow can help streamline and optimise your IT environment, call us today.
You can also use our online contact form to make an appointment or ask a question.