Microsoft Teams Pro
Microsoft Teams Rooms Premium is now Microsoft Teams Pro. Initially, Microsoft launched Teams Rooms Premium in 2020 to support the hybrid work environment landscape at the time. Over the last two years, that landscape has changed considerably. With over 60% of Fortune 500 companies now using Microsoft Teams Rooms to cater for the increase in hybrid working, and the number of active Teams Rooms devices having more than doubled year on year, Microsoft Teams Pro was developed to cater to this increased demand. Here is what Microsoft Teams Pro can deliver and how our team of Microsoft Teams Pro experts can help integrate Teams Pro seamlessly into your organisation.
Microsoft Teams Pro Features
Microsoft Teams Rooms removes the barriers of hybrid work environments enabling team collaboration in a way that is easy & effective and allows all team members to fully engage and participate regardless of where they are. Microsoft Teams Pro takes Teams Rooms to the next level with the latest hybrid meeting experiences for improved inclusivity, ease of use, flexibility, security, and management.
Microsoft Teams Pro brings together the existing features of Microsoft Teams Rooms, the Teams Rooms managed service platform (which provides AI-driven operations that automate updates, problem detection & resolution at scale) and the latest in hybrid meeting experience technology – all under one license, simplifying purchasing processes.
Features of MS Teams Pro include:
- High-quality intelligent audio and video from Microsoft Teams-certified devices with video layout options like front row, noise suppression, and bandwidth optimisation
- Advanced camera capabilities that utilise AI to enhance the experience for remote attendees
- Increased engagement that enables remote members to share content wirelessly, raise their hands and give live reactions
- Microsoft Whiteboard, Microsoft Surface Hub 2S and the intelligent capture of an analog whiteboard provide real-time collaboration
- Ability to add a touch display to enable multi-user shared whiteboarding or a content camera to share an intelligent, augmented whiteboard view into Teams meetings
- Enterprise-grade management and security that includes access control, remote configuration, device analytics and IT service management (ITSM) integration
How We Can Help With MS Teams Pro
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have a nationwide team of MS Teams Pro experts who can work with your organisation to implement and deploy Teams Pro. Our broad Microsoft in-house expertise means we can provide full end-to-end MS Teams Pro solutions including planning & consultation, project management, procurement, integration & deployment, ongoing managed service & support. Because we are a qualified Microsoft Training Partner we can also train your team on how best to use MS Teams Pro to ensure maximum adoption and full utilisation of features.
Contact Us About Microsoft Teams Pro Today
Call 1300 COMPNOW or fill out our online enquiry form to arrange a time to speak with one of our MS Teams Pro experts.
Technology doesn’t stop evolving, and neither do we.