Neat Zoom Room
Hybrid workplaces are now the new norm. With a mix of people working in an office or remotely/from home, having the right AV technology & support in place ensures you’re set up for the modern way of working with technology that enhances the experience and keeps productivity ticking along.
In partnership with Zoom, Neat has created a Neat Zoom Room bar designed specifically for Zoom. Below we list the features of the Neat Bar Zoom along with how our team of AV experts can help deliver the right technology solution for your hybrid workplace along with ongoing management & support.
CompNow is 100% Australian owned & operated and has been in operation for over 30 years. We have over 150 technically certified staff and are committed to delivering superior IT solutions for our clients. If you use Zoom in your workplace or learning environment or are planning to, here is why you can’t go past the Zoom Neat Bar.
Neat Bar For Zoom
Zoom and the Zoom Neat Bar are optimised to work together. The Zoom Neat Bar has a list of impressive features that truly enhance the Zoom experience through superior-quality audio and video – features include:
- The Neat Pad – a dynamic touch screen that you can configure as a controller or scheduler
- Secondary HDMI output so it can be used for both single and dual screens
- HDMI input to inject content into the call from other devices (such as a laptop) so the other participants can view it
- Speakers designed to focus on the person speaking to help eliminate background noise
- Noise suppression
- Microphone automatically adjusts based on the noise level in the room
- Dereverberation feature that enables clearer audio by decreasing reverberation during the call
- 120-degree wide-angle lens camera
- 12-megapixel camera with 4 x digital zoom and digital framing feature
- Compact design with multiple mounting options
We have a team of AV experts nationwide who can help with the design and implementation of your Zoom Room technology. We can also provide ongoing management and support so you and your team can focus on more important tasks.