Telehealth Computer Workstations
Telehealth computers are designed to enable healthcare professionals to work more efficiently and have patient information at their fingertips. CompNow has developed a range of integrated mobile medical cart solutions including a mobile telemedicine computer created specifically to meet the needs of medical facilities and healthcare providers. Below find out about the features of our telehealth workstation and our full range of services for healthcare providers.
CompNow provides customised procurement, deployment & support services for Education, Government and Business. We are proudly 100% Australian owned & operated, have been in operation for over 30 years and have six locations across Australia. Learn about the features of our telemedicine computer.
Enquire About Our Telemedicine Computer Today
Speak to one of our healthcare specialists about our telehealth workstations today and how we can help your organisation deliver healthcare more effectively & efficiently. Call 1300COMPNOW or submit an online enquiry.
Telehealth Workstation MODEL CNCC-030 Features
- Ergonomic design
- Foot activated height adjustment
- Durable work surface with an additional slide-out table for mini PCs
- Aluminium alloy column
- ABS plastic shell base and tray with drawer
- High-strength metal structure base frame for strong load capacity & stability
- Silent medical casters
- Dual screen stand and camera stand
- Made with easy-to-clean & maintain materials (highly compatible with hospital environment hygiene)
- Patented “concealed cable system” technology
Download the telehealth workstation PDF for measurements and specifications. Other medical workstations in our range include a vesa mount cart, table cart and laptop cart.
End-To-End Medical Technology Solutions
Our telehealth workstations can be part of end-to-end medical technology solutions and we can tailor them for healthcare organisations and hospitals. We have a team of Australia-wide healthcare specialists who deliver the following services catered specifically for medical & health care facilities:
- Traditional endpoint and infrastructure procurement
- Customised deployment, AV and in-room entertainment solutions
- Database integration
- IT and Asset management & support
- Equipment commissioning
- Competitive finance
We also work with a wide range of reputable vendors including HP, Microsoft, ergotron, Cybernet, Zebra, pclocs and Resitab that deliver solutions designed specifically to meet healthcare organisation & hospital needs.