WALGA Preferred Supplier
When looking for a preferred supplier, you want someone with a wealth of experience, but also a forward-looking attitude. At CompNow, we’ve been providing procurement and bespoke IT services since 1990. In that time, we’ve helped governments and the education sector stay up-to-date with the latest and most reliable technology, transforming businesses as technology changes how we all live. Our Perth office is ready to help you – keep reading to find out more.
CompNow is a WALGA Preferred Supplier
We’re proud to work with the WA Local Government Association (WALGA) in a wide range of resources. We have been appointed the preferred supplier for IT products and services. This includes being a member of the WALGA panel for procurement, supporting the smooth functioning of government branches and offices.
Being part of this WALGA ICT panel means that we are called upon to:
- Submit WALGA tenders for IT services
- Manage WALGA procurement of hardware and software, including buffer stock
We are proud to be the preferred WALGA supplier for IT products and services, and our team enjoys the challenge of assessing and finding solutions for the local government’s needs.
Other Procurement Panels
As well as being part of the WALGA vendor panel, we are also part of several other procurement panels across the country. We closely assess the needs and tailor solutions for every partnership.
- Brisbane Catholic Diocese
- Catholic Education Western Australia
- Department for Education South Australia
- Local Government Information Technology South Australia (LGITSA)
- New South Wales Contract 999
- Procurement Australia
- University Procurement Hub
- Victorian Whole of Government