What are Managed IT Services?
Considered as the practice of outsourcing IT for an organisation, on a proactive basis, ‘managed IT services’ can improve operations and cut expenses.
Our managed IT services include device management services, systems and training – allowing you and your staff to focus on achieving your enterprise goals.
CompNow have been helping businesses integrate innovative and responsive technology solutions, at an enterprise level, for over 30 years. We value long-term and collaborative partnerships.
This article will explain the importance of effective enterprise IT managed services, and how we can help.
Learn About Our Managed IT Services
We have expert knowledge and experience with numerous IT services. The benefits of our services include:
- Fully managed transition: We can manage your IT from set-up to training, deployment, ongoing maintenance and upgrades.
- With all operating expenses for CompNow’s engineer(s) covered under an agreement.
- Ongoing support: We offer IT managed support, with full-time staff on-site or remote options available.
- As an extension of your team, the CompNow engineer(s) can deliver end-user and infrastructure support on a day to day basis.
- Additionally, all relevant employment requirements (such as insurance and leave) can be managed by us.
- Our expertise: With 6 offices, over 250 staff, and 100,000 devices under our management, we’re happy to bring our expertise to your enterprise with strategic solutions and advice.
- The CompNow engineer(s) will be competent in current technologies relevant to your operations, such as Helpdesk support, servers, networking, infrastructure, documentation and more.
Our clients include Cricket Australia and Fairfax Media. Reading their case studies will help give you an idea of the wide range of services we can provide – from storage and collaboration systems to device upgrades and training.