Zoom Phone System
Zoom phone is a cloud PBX phone system designed to enable modern, simple business communication utilising smart technology. Zoom phone systems shift away from a traditional voice-first service to a video-first unified communications platform. Below, find out how we can help you customise and deploy a Zoom phone system for your organisation.
CompNow is a Zoom Reseller & Integrator that provides customised procurement, deployment & support services for Education, Government and Business. We are 100% Australian owned & operated and have been in operation for over 30 years. We have over 150 technically certified staff, offices located throughout Australia and we work with over 22 vendors. Below are the benefits of Zoom phone systems and how we can help you integrate Zoom Phone into your organisation.
Benefits Of Zoom Phone Systems
Zoom phone systems are created with simplicity in mind making them easy to adopt throughout your organisation (this means less end-user training is required too). With an interface that allows the user to easily & seamlessly transition from a phone call to a meeting, it meets the demands of the modern workplace and is easy for existing Zoom meeting customers to migrate across to Zoom phone.
Additional benefits of Zoom phone systems include:
- Reduced IT costs (there are no infrastructure costs with Zoom phone systems)
- The ability to send & receive calls on any network
- An app that enables employees to make and receive calls from one business number regardless of whether they are in the office, on the road or working remotely
Features of Zoom phone systems include:
- Call delegation
- Automated attendants
- Intelligent call routing
- Integrated directories
- Configurable caller ID
- Ability to transcribe voicemails
Zoom Phone System App
The Zoom phone systems app has so many powerful features and is very easy to use. Benefits and features of the app include:
- Secure HD audio
- Exceptional clarity and quality for all business interactions
- Ability to seamlessly make and receive calls over Wi-Fi, cellular data & cellular voice connections
- Intelligent Call Routing & Management
- Auto Attendant / IVR
- Interoperability with Standards-Based Endpoints