Zoom Phone System
A Zoom phone is a cloud PBX phone system designed to enable modern, simple business communication utilising smart technology. Zoom phone systems shift away from a traditional voice-first service to a video-first unified communications platform. Below, find out how we can help you customise and deploy a Zoom phone Yealink system for your organisation.
CompNow is a Zoom Reseller & Integrator that provides IT custom-built for your needs. We are 100% Australian-owned & operated and have been in operation for over 30 years. Our services include procurement, deployment integration, managed services & support for Education, Government and Business. Technology doesn’t stop evolving, and neither do we. We ensure you always have technology that fits by providing IT solutions with the building blocks needed to grow. Here are the benefits of Yealink Zoom phone systems and how we can help you integrate Zoom Phones into your organisation.
Benefits Of Zoom Phone Systems
Zoom phone systems are created with simplicity in mind, making them easy to adopt throughout your organisation (this means less end-user training is required too). With an interface that allows the user to simply & seamlessly transition from a phone call to a meeting, it meets the demands of the modern workplace and is easy for existing Zoom meeting customers to migrate across to Zoom phone.
Additional benefits of Zoom phone systems include:
- Reduced IT costs (there are no infrastructure costs with Zoom phone systems)
- The ability to send & receive calls on any network
- An app that enables employees to make and receive calls from one business number regardless of whether they are in the office, on the road or working remotely
Features of Zoom phone systems include:
- Call delegation
- Automated attendants
- Intelligent call routing
- Integrated directories
- Configurable caller ID
- Ability to transcribe voicemails
- Zoom Phone System App
The Zoom phone systems app has so many powerful features and is very easy to use. Benefits and features of the app include:
- Secure HD audio
- Exceptional clarity and quality for all business interactions
- Ability to seamlessly make and receive calls over Wi-Fi, cellular data & cellular voice connections
- Intelligent Call Routing & Management
- Auto Attendant / IVR
- Interoperability with Standards-Based Endpoints
Ask Us About Zoom Phone Systems Today
Call 1300COMPNOW to speak with one of our experts about a Zoom phone system solution that will meet your organisation’s requirements. Alternatively, fill out our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
CompNow. Bit by Bit.