Zoom Room for Conferences
With an increasingly remote and flexible working landscape, effective digital communication and collaboration technology is potentially the most impactful investment in tools your workplace can make. In addition to replicating in-person interactions, leveraging video conference room solutions like Zoom Rooms also allows for access to a broader and better labour and clientele as pitches, meetings, presentations, and anything else that used to require bodies in seats can be done better from your Zoom Room.
As a leading provider of audio-visual and digital communication solutions, Compnow brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the table. With a proven track record that spans multiple industries and a portfolio of successful case studies, we are committed to delivering top-tier Zoom Rooms solutions customised to your organisation’s unique needs.
Beyond Plugging in a Projector
Without seeing how dedicated tools will benefit your workplace, you might be asking: What makes a Zoom Room different from simply connecting a laptop to a projector?
Zoom Rooms allow you to collaborate with clients and remote staff no matter where they’re based. Having a dedicated room on-site, you can use Zoom Rooms for conference rooms. This is a software-based conference room system that pulls together video and audio calling, wireless content sharing, and integrated calendaring through hardware that suits you and your organisation. Zoom Rooms can also connect with platforms such as Cisco and Poly through the Zoom cloud, allowing those with SIP/H.323 setups to still benefit from your video conferencing capabilities.
Features You’ll Use
In addition to the benefits of having a dedicated space for all of Zoom’s basic features, Zoom Rooms also include the following increased functionality:
- Intelligent Director: Elevates the experience for remote participants by ensuring they can see, hear, and interact seamlessly with all in-room attendees.
- Workspace Reservation: This enables your teams to reserve flexible workspaces, from an open desk to a personalized Zoom device, modernising your work environment.
- Smart Gallery: Employs AI to create up to six unique video streams from a single camera, enhancing the face-to-face interaction between remote and in-room participants.
- Kiosk Mode Virtual Receptionist: Provides a virtual face-to-face receptionist experience that you can customise to match your brand and setting.
- Mobile Device Control: Allows you to control Zoom Rooms meetings directly from your mobile devices, eliminating the need for in-room shared controllers.
- Scheduling Display with People Counting: Comes with software that simplifies room booking and provides real-time room occupancy data.
- Enhanced Voice Commands: Offers an expanded set of voice commands on multiple hardware platforms for hands-free control.
- Digital Signage Included: Comes with unlimited digital signage capabilities at no extra cost, allowing you to share information across any display on your network.
Our track record in deploying Zoom technology has shown real problem-solving for businesses across industries. We recently helped connect the whole of South Regional TAFE WA – encompassing a whopping twelve individual campuses, spread across the area from Bunbury to Albany to Esperance – through Zoom. This benefitted the teaching staff, allowing them to share content in dynamic and engaging ways. Academic meetings were quicker, more informative, and easier. This new technology also benefited students by increasing their options for collaborative work and improving social learning and group assignment conditions.
Book a Consultation
Let us get you set up with the powerful technology of Zoom Rooms video conference room solutions. We can replace outdated systems using a single engineer in just one day, and get you going straight away.
Call us on 1300 COMPNOW or make an online enquiry. From there, we can discuss your business and its needs, and find a video conferencing solution that best suits you.
IT built for you.