Everything for your backup plan
BACKUP, DISASTER RECOVERY & BUSINESS CONTINUITY CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Increasingly, today’s organisations critical systems need to be available 24/7.
In the event of a critical system failure, does your organisation know how long it will take to be up and running again?
Do you know what usable state your data will be in and how much data may be lost between the last backup and an event?
If you already have a disaster recovery plan, is it documented thoroughly and when was the last time it was tested?
Have you determined exactly how long is too long for disruption to your critical IT systems?
These are just some of the questions CompNow can assist in answering through our backup, disaster recovery and business continuity consultancy services.
Many organisations have a working backup in place but have not investigated and adopted a complete business continuity plan and can be seriously impacted after unforeseen events occur.
Often IT teams prioritise the immediate day to day tasks and may have an outdated understanding of the true impact of failure simply because current conditions have not been tested or documented.
CompNow’s experienced team assist you in understanding the risks to your data, security and ongoing operations and formulate not only strategies for mitigating these threats, but also procedures to ensure you are protected through regular testing and evaluation of your plan.
We will perform a business audit and impact analysis to determine a strategy that will be tailored to your organisations specific requirements and budget, resulting in the peace of mind in knowing that your infrastructure, systems and staff are ready to efficiently manage the unexpected.
Here’s just a few key benefits to a complete investigation and report on your disaster recovery plan:
- Understanding more accurately the time required to resume temporary, then normal operations following an event, allowing immediate management of expectations of staff and clients when required,
- Categorisation of your systems to ensure focus is delivered where it matters most when working to restore operations.
- Greater visibility of the risks pertinent to your specific operations
- Detailing who in your organisation is responsible for each aspect of implementing and managing the plan, creating the confidence provided by knowing who, when and how to manage a stressful event.
Flash-optimised hybrid storage from Nimble Storage
Founded and led by storage industry veterans, Nimble Storage is the most disruptive storage vendor in history. Nimble thinks enterprises should not have to compromise on performance, capacity, ease of use, or price. Nimble’s patented Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout (CASL™) is the first storage architecture designed from the ground up to seamlessly integrate SSDs with high-capacity disks, delivering affordable performance, integrated backup and disaster recovery, and stress-free operations. Nimble enhances performance and simplifies management by natively integrating with critical applications, including VMware ESX, Hyper-V, Citrix, VDI, Oracle, Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint, and SQL Server.
Business Backup & Storage Management Software from Acronis
World-class data protection designed to fit any business environment—from a single workstation to an entire enterprise infrastructure.
Acronis business offerings provide exceptional, customisable solutions for any system setup: physical servers, virtual machines, PCs, business-critical applications, and more. As a world leader in data protection and system management, we offer a wide range of technological advantages:
- Award-winning backup technology that captures everything in one simple step.
- Ultra-fast disaster recovery that will get you back up and running in minutes
- Flexible data recovery that can restore anything—from a single file to an entire server
- Multi-destination support that can store backup data anywhere (including the Acronis cloud)
- One-step system deployment tools that make system maintenance fast and cost-effective
- Smart disk management utilities that streamline IT tasks and boost system performance
- Software designed for exceptional ease of use that requires almost zero learning curve
- Centralized management and easy reporting via a single, easy-to-use console